All parents, visitors but especially the kids were enthusiastic about the program we proposed in the past editions.
This year program is very varied and, unlike for the past years, we will offer several open workshops.
The activities are:
- Batik workshop: kids will be able to create their own t-shirts
- Basket creation: create your own basket with 100% natural materials
- Nature bricolage
- Jonglage workshop
- Games with a paragliding sail
- Musical workshop with Sara Magon: rhythms, percussions and singing
- Bedtime stories around the campfire
- Relax area with pillows and cushions: take a breath
Some workshop will have a small partecipation fee to cover the cost of materials.
Kids are allowed to bring their creation home.